LimpNoodle

Getting The Hang Of It...

Very nice work. What all weights are they?

Never used that concrete sealer. May have to check into that. Any smell from it? I use Minwax Polycrylic and paint on my jigs and threads when I tie. It is a satin finish, but may want to try that gloss.

Thanks for the info. Was looking into UV coating couple years back because I can get it for free where I work, but the kind we use has a horrible smell to it that I don't think the fish would like lol. Use it for coating magazine/catalog covers.

NdjStdS.jpg

I really like this style of bait.  Can't wait to get these on the water.

TJpIQT9.jpg

Not sure which eye I like best.

cZyTn6g.jpg

Over 150 baits in this box.  Over 10 lbs.  I call it the Dream Box because I know lots of guys who dream of getting their hands on this box.

• Like 2

I like that mold also. Was looking at it online. Not sure what the sales side of it would be where I sell at De. beaches.

If I had to pick between those eyes, I like the red the best. Myself, I like the plain flat holographic eyes. Give off more sparkle from different angles IMO, but yours look better.  :yay:   Very nice work.

Why the super glue on the eyes?  I use the 3D eyes and they have adhesive backing that holds fine until they are sealed with overcoat.  Wouldn't your clearcoat lock them in place?

Nice job on the lures though!  And thanks for the tip on the seal-krete, I'll give it a try on jigs and see how it works out.

I get the 3D eyes from China.  They have some adhesive but it doesn't hold very well on the super slick finish the powder paint gives.  I learned the hard way to glue them on. 

The saving grace is that they are not that much more than flat eyes.