rb

Check out the Thunder Shad balsa bait

Guys with all the talk about the "old" Bagley B baits,you need to check out the Thunder Shad crankbaits from Awesome Bait company.They are made with the light weight balsa just as the B's were in the 70's.The 103,104,404,504,and 506 are the round baits.The 306 and 310 are flat baits with the 175 and 185 like the Killer B series.Paul has some great offers going on now.www.amesomebaits.com

Thunder shads are good baits but the paint jobs are not very good and honestly they don't compare to the quality of the early BB's. I have plenty of both to compare them, the thunder shads are ok but not worth the 15- price tag I will pick them up on ebay for a few bucks if I get the oppertunity though.

Learn form this with Thunder Shad. Thats an ingenious marketing ploy to get big bucks for the Company fast and to buy into their product. You are buying into their product as a Field Tester. ?? HMM, I think Rick Clunn has done his homework on this product and it is all he needs it to be. So what kind of info can you give back to them to help them better their product? I dunno! ?? Heres another example. I shop at Sams Club or Costco. I want to buy some Pork Chops lets say. Price per pound is an inexpensive $2.67 per pound. In the local meat market its like $4.99 per pound. BUT, Sams and Costco are selling $20.00 PLUS average package prices with the local meat market is getting under $10.00 package price. Youre getting more money out of the higher priced product for the company at a samller discounted price. As a business like some of you guys are out there, SOMETIMES a marketing plan or ploy is whats needed to generate more sales AND MO Money! :lol: Think about it. An average of 10 $100.00 sales a week will generate a decent living in a small business of Lure Building! Right or wrong??

You hit the nail on the head BassNator 1. TM put your hard earned money into some good baits that you will use. I think Rick has given them all the input that they would ever need. He has made a pretty good living with crankbaits. I think he knows what they need to do.

Skeeter

Sounds like an excellent idea to move some slow-selling colors :wink: . In the best case scenario, everybody wins: Thundershad has a tactful way of dealing with the kazillion bass fisherman who contact them on Monday morning after having finished 3rd in their club tournament on one of their lures; the fisherman gets a good deal on some lures, and maybe finds a hot color one day, in a lure he wouldn't have ordinarily purchased. It's just life in the big-city-fast-lane of the fishing business...too bad how it twists all the meaning out of "Field Test Staff ".

Dean