Les Young

New Brand Of Plastic More Transparent

The 55 gallon drum price is great. Went to check the shipping cost and the website said it couldn't calculate it. I'm in Bakersfield California.

He said they can use fed ex freight so my quote will be close to yours, I am in California too. A little less that 200.

Give Chad walden a call or email and he will set you up.cwalden@polysolpolymer.com or 844-765-9765. Pretty impressive stuff, not sure I would call it the clearest but at the top for sure. Goes through a different type of gel stage. I can't figure out why it takes longer to heat up as others. It ends up with a bit of an oily feel but was assured it won't get worse in a bag. Hard to change when customers are use to spike it's for so long. Pricing is about the same for a drum.

Just noticed he is in your state too!

the Poly Sol baits do get oily after they set. Put some in a bag and the bag got oily too. 

I have tried 3 different versions of this stuff,soft medium and hard and all of it took over 3 weeks for the baits to cure,tacky from the get go,emailed them and they said to add some worm oil to the bait???Not impressed at all,too bad,had a lot of good qhaulies also

I had zero issues today. I used it next to a trusted brand. And I laid mine on a fan after I removed them from the mold and no issues. In fact I'm super happy with the PolySol. Yes it took a little longer to get hot, but it held temperature better. Seriously recommend that they offer a smaller package because this stuff would be fantastic for a beginner. Everything down to the consistency was ideal for me.

Definitely going to be ordering from there from now on.

• Like 1