jrhopkins

Ute At Lowes

I don't use it for a topcoat so yellowing doesn't matter. I use it as an adhesive for gluing the baits together and setting the fins in the baits. just thought I would put that info out there in case someone was looking for some and DIDN'T WANT TO GET IT OFF EBAY ! :pissed:

• Like 2

I like ebay and hate concrete floors. 5 minutes on a concrete floor and I can barely walk. However you can ask your local hardware store to stock what you need. If you use 4 or more a year, they will gladly add it to their inventory. Believe me, I serviced hundreds of hardware stores in my career. Most of them survive on fewer than 3 turns per year. I am a big fan of supporting the little guy.

• Like 2

I try and get mine from big box stores when I can (rare) but see Lowe's has the size you listed and the syringes.     Ace is about 1 mile from my house and the only local place that carries it in the past (regularly and only the 0.85 oz syringe) only issue is you pay a huge mark up to have some one ask if you need help (75% more than the current Lowe's price).   :lolhuh:

The Devcon 30/2 Ton is what I have a used for 20 years. The big bottles are the way to go. I am still looking for a good thin coating to dip my lures in. Not wanting to derail this thread. I come from the Saltwater Fly and Plug end and always use the Devcon.

If you have an ACE Hardware store they will order it for you. You have to have them get the big book out and have them add it to their order. It does not cost them anything and it will come with their next truck delivery.

Edited by buzfly
  • Like 1