bass100

Walking Away

Well guys, I have been apart of TU for a while and I now have to walk away from lure making and fishing.  A couple of years ago I went from a wonderful job to fully disabled overnight.  I have finally hit the point that I can no longer aford to make lures or fish.  I knew this day was coming but I hoped it would not.  If any one is near Brookville, PA I have a bit of stuff to sell.  I have over $2500 worth of airbrushing stuff I will sell for a $1000.  I have loved being apart of this family and will miss alot of you but it is time to move on.

• Like 1

Bass 100, I am so sorry it has come to this for you.

I hope things work out for you, and that you'll visit us here on TU from time to time, just to keep us honest.

• Like 2

You're a very knowledgeable builder and have been a great TU contributor. Here's wishing you well.

• Like 1

You have the admiration of many members here.  I enjoyed many of the unique baits you posted and commented on.  I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles and I sure hope your situation improves.  I hope you keep in touch if you are able.

Best regards,

Barry

• Like 1

I am sorry to see that you are not able to continue with your bait making. I wish you the very best. You will be missed around here. Hope you will visit when you are able.

• Like 1

So sorry that thing have got so bad. You have made contributions of quality.

I wish you all the best.

Dave

• Like 1

Bass 100, I too have enjoyed your contributions to this forum and will miss them. I am sorry to hear of your misfortune and hope that you get better. God Bless.

John

• Like 1

Like the other guys posted, I am sad to hear of your health issues and wish you the best in the future.

Please keep us posted of your future endeavors to dissolve your efforts. Your task faces us all and any advice would be helpful.

Best to you.

John

• Like 1