Badhabit

Glitter Types

I've used  just about every color walmart & hobby lobby have . I put the cheap stuff in right before i shoot & have had absolutley no problems whatsoever. When i first tried it i put it some red in before heatig & it lost it's coating & turned silver. Haven't had a single problem since i started doing it this way & the effects of it along with the .40 hex high temp polyester glitter are pretty nice.

Sorry, I've used that same  brand of blue and that same purple and they both bled upon reheating, blueish plastic with silver glitter. I could of gotten them too hot I guess, I have a non contact thermometer so I'm pretty careful. Both Do-it and MF glitter did not bleed under the same heating conditions. Never found High Temp glitter anywhere other than a fishing supply source.

Interesting Monte! Im still on the hunt for a purple glitter that doesn't effect the plastic. Im happy with all other colors i have but purple from different suppliers just has become a headache! first 10 baits in the batch look great, then its starts to change the hue of the bait as I continue on the batch. Maybe Ill try the Michaels kind.

Monte Have you done larger batches with it? Like 12+ cups ?  

Interesting Monte! Im still on the hunt for a purple glitter that doesn't effect the plastic. Im happy with all other colors i have but purple from different suppliers just has become a headache! first 10 baits in the batch look great, then its starts to change the hue of the bait as I continue on the batch. Maybe Ill try the Michaels kind.

Monte Have you done larger batches with it? Like 12+ cups ?  

Spike It - Grape, you won't have any issues with it bleeding at all.