northrivergeek

Airbrush Booth Cat Approved

My new airbrush booth just finished , the cat says its his, total cost 25 bucks used wall cabinet ($5.00, from habitat for humanity resale store ), 140 cfm bath exhaust fan ( ebay .05 cents plus 13.50 shipping ) and a ( $5.00 air filter ) , couple fluorescent lights I had sitting in closet.. and no more spraying cranks in the hot shed

20160908_211956_zpsnotlagbg.jpg

20160908_211941_zpsq22bkqkj.jpg

Edited by northrivergeek
  • Like 2

The bathroom fan is a great choice as you can vent the fumes outside via dryer vent. No more super glue or laquer fume worries! Consider buying some daylight bulbs though. Colors under a soft white light look very different in daylight. Home Depot has some LED daylight bulbs (screw up type).

Edited by Chuck Young

The bathroom fan is a great choice as you can vent the fumes outside via dryer vent. No more super glue or laquer fume worries! Consider buying some daylight bulbs though. Colors under a soft white light look very different in daylight. Home Depot has some LED daylight bulbs (screw up type).

I dont user super glue or lacquer LOL .. only acrylic and epoxy .. no fumes really to be worried about .. over spray since I spray in the house, in my computer/fishing/art studio/server room

and the cost was the biggest factor , ( I paid about 14 dollars with shipping  for a 120 dollar fan ) if you're using lacquer based paints be very careful , with a spray booth .. wrong fan and you will go BOOOOOM!

Edited by northrivergeek