Les Young

Can't Play Bohons Videos On Iphone Or Computer.

I don't know why, but they will not play for me period on iPhone or laptop. The screen will be black & have the button to click like when normally watching a video, but that's all they will do for me. Wish I could as I use tubes a lot & have tried hand dipping & think I could get some great info from them on things like how long to keep dipped in hot plastic etc. when doing the first dip & would really be interested in seeing how he done the horizontal dipping to cut down on wasted plastic. Thanks guys & if anyone figured it out let me know. I appreciate the help. Is there any way that they could be emailed & it would let me open them?

Edited by Les Young

I don't know why, but they will not play for me period on iPhone or laptop. The screen will be black & have the button to click like when normally watching a video, but that's all they will do for me. Wish I could as I use tubes a lot & have tried hand dipping & think I could get some great info from them on things like how long to keep dipped in hot plastic etc. when doing the first dip & would really be interested in seeing how he done the horizontal dipping to cut down on wasted plastic. Thanks guys & if anyone figured it out let me know. I appreciate the help. Is there any way that they could be emailed & it would let me open them?

Les, if you'll download the QuickTime player the videos will work.

Ben

I remember Bojons wanted to post up his video on you tube but didn't know how

Who ever own a copy could do just that, it's what he wanted, we all knew money did not motivate

Him, he just wanted to help. So how about it, put that up on you tube

The info on there is priceless and since he is no longer with us (rest his soul) it would be a shame if all his knowledge would be lost forever

I remember Bojons wanted to post up his video on you tube but didn't know how

Who ever own a copy could do just that, it's what he wanted, we all knew money did not motivate

Him, he just wanted to help. So how about it, put that up on you tube

The info on there is priceless and since he is no longer with us (rest his soul) it would be a shame if all his knowledge would be lost forever

If he had his videos copyrighted that decision would have to be made by his wife or whoever is in charge of his estate. Anyone doing so without permission would be subject to litigation.

It could very well be that he would have liked to pass on the information, but he's no longer around to give that permission.

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy
  • Like 1

Gone2long, try posting it again if you are able or put it up on you tube

If you send me a copy, I'll post it up on you tube

For what ever reason, this particular subject and info about Bojon is like pulling teeth from an alligator

This the third time I've seen it, I even ask for help almost a year ago. I was told that I was wrong but here we are again and still nothing. No one that can help put up this info is willing to do so, or share it with some one who will. I'm not wrong as this keeps happening every time this subject come up

So how about we dot His correctly and get that info out in the open where it belong

Cause again it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to help proper on this particular subject

• Like 1

I asked for help about a year ago about horizontal dipping and Bojons

And that went no where, like this us going, nowhere, try searching Horizontal dipping

This is the single most frustrating subject on this forum as many that got helped by him, will just not help today, anyone with any kind of info is just not willing to put up anything. I was told that I was wrong. And people do share but here we are AGAIN and like always nothing.

I wonder why, I know it's not fear of litigation, that's bull crap. I'll put up the video if I had it

I've iffered to do it all I need is a copy, but yet no one has taken me up on that offer, wonder why?

He wS one of the most generous people when it came to helping. But. Now nit even write. Instructions

Are put up and did a small book to boot. I got tired of asking and searching I went to injected

Pour baits with molds instead cause trying to get help from those who can on THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT

Is near impossible and this latest post proves that so no one can deny anything

Very disappointing to say the least and beyond frustrating. If I ever get a copy from anyone, I'm putting that up on You tube so the info won't be lost fir ever, that why I want it, cause he put years in to his system and shared it with anyone and now it's going to be list and that my friend us a crime and a tragedy

I asked for help about a year ago about horizontal dipping and Bojons

And that went no where, like this us going, nowhere, try searching Horizontal dipping

This is the single most frustrating subject on this forum as many that got helped by him, will just not help today, anyone with any kind of info is just not willing to put up anything. I was told that I was wrong. And people do share but here we are AGAIN and like always nothing.

I wonder why, I know it's not fear of litigation, that's bull crap. I'll put up the video if I had it

I've iffered to do it all I need is a copy, but yet no one has taken me up on that offer, wonder why?

He wS one of the most generous people when it came to helping. But. Now nit even write. Instructions

Are put up and did a small book to boot. I got tired of asking and searching I went to injected

Pour baits with molds instead cause trying to get help from those who can on THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT

Is near impossible and this latest post proves that so no one can deny anything

Very disappointing to say the least and beyond frustrating. If I ever get a copy from anyone, I'm putting that up on You tube so the info won't be lost fir ever, that why I want it, cause he put years in to his system and shared it with anyone and now it's going to be list and that my friend us a crime and a tragedy

Erick, what made his system so unique?

• Like 1

It's a simple system of dipping tubes, the thing was it was a System from making a cutter, to how to keep the lasyic warm,making multi color tubes, it's was a total package, even if some one could put it up here in written form it would be long, dipping tubes is easy, I've done it, some us horizontal dipping but there are little thing here and there that I don't know anything about

Like I said he made a complete system on how to do it, from dipping to cutting and everything in between

I got to the point that I just bought a mold from Do it cause finding the infi I needed was impossible, not only here but anywhere on the net, I honestly looked for almost a year for any thing about Bojon and his Horizontal dipping methods. Any thing that was available was lost from the last time this site crashed

So as you can tell that other Gone2long (thank you for trying brother) he helped a tone of people

On here many that are still on here and not one except gone2long is will to try to help

It's a peeve of mine I guess, I hate seeing good knowledge of anything disappear when it can be saved

It's a way of preserving his Bojons years of work on this subject, it's worthy of archives

And now it will be gone for ever, lost not out of cause he took it with him but cause those who could choose not to. Not even in written word, he was coming out with a book with Ive 50 pages that would of cost $10

To make and that was he was going to charge but he took very ill

It kills me that this site d dictated to helping in all form of tackle craft and that he helped any one

That just asked is doing nothing on this. I'm past trying to learn this cause I have my molds and that what I'm sticking to, but this needs to be put up and archived cause this subject keeps coming up and

As you can see nothing but one person tries

• Like 1