samatis baits

Bts Molds

I placed an order last week before going on his Facebook page and seeing the many many compliments

About he not answering calls, returning emails or just staying in contact. One guy is reporting him to his bank

About the mess.

I have ordered 3 times from him and I have had no problems, got my molds within a week

But I've gotten zero info about this order, I from California and he is based in Arizona

So I know it doesn't take that long, I've gotten stuff from Canada faster

I'm a bit worried cause what I've been reading this is becoming oar for the coarse

And he not getting back to customers is a big no no for me

I placed an order last week before going on his Facebook page and seeing the many many compliments

About he not answering calls, returning emails or just staying in contact. One guy is reporting him to his bank

About the mess.

I have ordered 3 times from him and I have had no problems, got my molds within a week

But I've gotten zero info about this order, I from California and he is based in Arizona

I'm a bit worried cause what I've been reading this is becoming oar for the coarse

About the mess.

I wouldn't stress over it. He just replied to my email so I feel a little better. I'll be placeing an order today and hope to get it in a few weeks.

• Like 1