Musky Glenn

Lure Identification

This is a lure I found hanging in a tree and it has turned out to be one real good lure. I have caught a bunch of bass on this lure. I lost it under a rock that I couldn't reach. Notice the lip of the fish above the lip of the lure, notice the chamber running front to back inside the lure. I was not able to identify this lure while I had it. If you have any guesses please let me know. green%20lure_zpszvpx1s3p.jpg?14751775920

Mark, the front was the rattle and the bottom moved front to back. I believe I am right on that. I believe it was 3/8 oz. about the size of a Bandit but still different. That chamber running front to back just doesn't seem to match anything that I have found. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Musky Glenn

I appreciate all the help and ideas but so far none have shown to be the same. I spent a long time looking over wlures and alibaba lures today. In all there were over 3000 lures (not all different) that I looked at. Some were solid painted so I couldn't see the internal structure. I'll just keep looking, again thanks for all your help. Musky Glenn

I have ordered some lures from China. The code on these blanks match W lure. You can get these through ebay or directly from W Lure. They themselves get their lures from several sources. Some of their stuff is very good. If you plan on selling them, you will have to keep some in stock. There are 36 that I really like and keep in stock. They change their inventory all the time for the sake of changing inventory, but you can still find some old stock on ebay. They are consistent in weight. A few come through with bad seams or with loose hangers. Most can be fixed. Shipping takes a while (20 -25 days) - they will tell you on ebay how long it takes. It has never taken longer for me to get them than what they say. I always get what I order. They are packaged well and are not banged up. 

But my preference is to buy from Predator, Dinger, Dakota Lakes tackle. The craftsmanship is better and you can get them sooner. There are a few other suppliers that come highly recommended. The LC ko 2.5, 1.5, 1, and .5 are far superior to W lure. They might even be better than the origional. They have the WT channel and choice of rattles.I shop these sources first. 

Edited by Chuck Young
  • Like 2