robalo01

Homemade Injector?

]Yes i made my own injector and used it for over a year. It worked as well as the ones u buy. Search cub48 i think i have a picture of it somewhere. Mine is made of a lift gate shock on a Tahoe it has a metal piston and a oring i made my tip from a piece of aluminum i bought off ebay had to be tight or it would suck air put set screw to hold tip. If u know someone that works at a dealer shop we replace them often, only thing is some have a groove up the side but u can feel it on the outside. Have not tried one of these the oring might seal it. If i had a lathe to machine the tips these would be as good or better than the ones u buy. The first one i made i had 0 dollars in the others were like $1.00 Cub48                                                                                                                                                                                        

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

post-23596-0-20499200-1475202013_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

its really not worth it to mess around. for 50 bucks or less you can buy one that wont fail.

if you really want a cheap one get a metal one from lowes or home depot type store for grilling. 

do not get anything that isnt metal. 

• Like 1