POV_Fishin

Best Molds For Under $60?

For resale or for personal use?

Either or honestly. You don't see a lot of cnc molds for under the $60 mark. I have a couple of the ES molds. I don't have any real complaints for the money, but they aren't perfect. But as state fish don't seem to care about the rough finish. I'm currently in a long line for a mold from bears bait's I'm pretty anxious about. I hate to get a refund but I'm not super good at holding my ponies for longer than a week at a time. Not to mention I've got a couple of fellas wanting craws. The crazy craw that I ordered though checks in at just under $40 and it's cnc. Can't tell you anything much other than that because I don't have it yet.

• Like 1

Depends on how cheap you wanna go.  If you're talking strictly injection/cnc/aluminum, you'll have a hard time finding them under 60 bucks.  If you were to venture into hand-pouring, there are TONS of options at great prices. 

I don't mind the idea of hand pouring. I've been tinkering with the idea of making a swim bait pour mold myself. But I haven't hand poured anything as of yet.

Try enforcer mold from Canada

They are my favorite mold and always the first place I look when I need something, whether I get it or not it's always the first place I look

They have have this great craw mold, single cavity, 3.5" and it's just gorgeous and shoots excellent

It's just under $40 and I own one. Makes a great trailer, I use it on a Texas Rig. They also have a great stick bait mold in both regular and thin, I have the Do it essential senko, and have a 4 & 5" think stick

(Senko) baits in a hand pour but they also have injected mold as well and for a great price

Go take a peek at what they have, I know you will love his molds and has very fair and competing prices

Like I said its my go to place.

Good luck homie

http://www.enforcerbaitmolds.com/

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

post-13757-0-98465100-1476076896_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Erick Darkman Prado
  • Like 1

In size yes, both the 5" and the 4". In action is up to you and the amount of salt or medium you would use

I use salt and loved the way it moved. He has both injected and hand pour, I went hand pour and love the way the cone out and the way they move in the water.

Hope that's helps you homieimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

post-13757-0-69986100-1476249709_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Erick Darkman Prado

I used regular table salt until I discovered popcorn salt.  What a difference!  One time I ran out of popcorn salt, so I tried grinding table salt with the wife's blender.  Yeah......that didn't turn out well.  Off to Walmart to pick up a new blender for the boss. 

Wives get more new appliances that way. Maybe we aren't as sneaky as we think we are. :?

Ben

• Like 2

was looking for a Canadian mold supplier.  Thanks for that Info...gonna have to order a couple.

I also watched a you tube video on the Do it molds.  To take the dull finish and make it shiny...take high temp engine paint and paint the inside of the mold.  Couple of very thin coats...this guy claims that it takes the dull out and makes them come out shiny...I haven't tried it but just tossing it out there

• Like 1

was looking for a Canadian mold supplier.  Thanks for that Info...gonna have to order a couple.

I also watched a you tube video on the Do it molds.  To take the dull finish and make it shiny...take high temp engine paint and paint the inside of the mold.  Couple of very thin coats...this guy claims that it takes the dull out and makes them come out shiny...I haven't tried it but just tossing it out there

I've done this on a couple of molds. It works great for personal use, but I make enough bait's that It's just easier to buy cnc'd stuff.