DILfishing

Anyone Have A Good Kvd Magic Recipe?

I used a Flo blue and got pretty close but I also used salt. Which is why I said what I did lol

ummmmm. There isn't fluorescent blue in there. It's watermelon/light blue flake and a silver pearl belly. Spike It Watermelon 101 should be real close to the back colour and they also have the Silver Pearl powder. 

strikeking-dreamshot.jpg

ummmmm. There isn't fluorescent blue in there. It's watermelon/light blue flake and a silver pearl belly. Spike It Watermelon 101 should be real close to the back colour and they also have the Silver Pearl powder. 

strikeking-dreamshot.jpg

Trust me it wasn't on purpose lol. But I was also using it with a green pumpkin.

Side note for new guys. Double check. Colors you grab instead of just reaching

• Like 1

I did that once trying to do some sexy shad drop shots. Instead of grabbing blue, I grabbed our grape punch coloring. Ended up with a light purple with chartreuse laminate. I just called it big sexy & it ended up being one of our top selling colors in our drop shots. Sometimes a mistake ends up being something great.

• Like 3

I did that once trying to do some sexy shad drop shots. Instead of grabbing blue, I grabbed our grape punch coloring. Ended up with a light purple with chartreuse laminate. I just called it big sexy & it ended up being one of our top selling colors in our drop shots. Sometimes a mistake ends up being something great.

Wasn't green pumpkin originally a mistake, too?

• Like 1

The KVD magic worm I use is the Dream Shot and it isn't a laminate. I was thinking watermelon and a highlight, but wasn't sure which one.

KVD Magic is most definitely a laminate, Have 13 bags of the dream shots hanging in my store, they're all laminates. It can be tough to see the laminate but it is one. 

The picture above is the dream shot in KVD Magic and you can see the second (pearl silver) Here is a pic of the same colour in their half shell, being a poured bait you see the 2 colours easier. All of their baits (except their tubes) are made by the same manufacturer so the colours will be the same. 

StrikeKingKVDDropShotHalfShell-141-L.jpg