1. I basecoated my lure with a white enamel.
2. I then sprayed on my main lure color with Createx "Pearl Silver".
3. I then sprayed on my under coat across the top with a blend of Createx "Yellow" and a few drops of "Black" to get my "olive" color I wanted.
4. I next painted on my back coat of Createx "Opaque Black".
5. Painted on my eyes with yellow and a black dot and my kill spot on the side.
Now my question is, I coated the lure with Devcon "5 minute" epoxy (I know I need to use 30 minute, but Wally world only had the 5 minute in stock), since this was my first attempt I really did not worry about the yellowing of the epoxy. The problem I have is the epoxy is not drying! I tried another lure this afternoon with the same glue and it did not dry either. Am I doing something wrong with the steps?
Thanks in advance,