VTSwampMonkey

Extra Large Buzzbait Blades

Hey guys,

Looking to purchase extra large buzzbait blades, similar to the ones you see on the War Eagle Buzzbaits.  I've searched all of the normal tackle supply sites but have had no luck.  I would think this blade size would be a 4, compared to the size 3 that is made for 3/8 and 1/2 oz buzzbaits that is commonly found on all the sites.  There is a guy in NC who is making these buzzbaits, but he will not give up his supplier!! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Hey guys,

Looking to purchase extra large buzzbait blades, similar to the ones you see on the War Eagle Buzzbaits.  I've searched all of the normal tackle supply sites but have had no luck.  I would think this blade size would be a 4, compared to the size 3 that is made for 3/8 and 1/2 oz buzzbaits that is commonly found on all the sites.  There is a guy in NC who is making these buzzbaits, but he will not give up his supplier!! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

What's the size on the blade? Width and length.

The F style blade from Hagens is the size that matches the War Eagle I believe.  Battlefield Wire used to make all of the buzz blades.  They were about 5 miles from my house.  I think Hagens bought all of the tooling for stamping out the blades, at least that's what I heard.  I don't know if they bought the wire forming equipment also.