SW Lures

Holiday Moratorium

Sense the first bad butt cold front has blew me off the water yesterday and a good football games not on yet, I have some time to pick at this pad.

I'm so down in the dumps, I've been put on a moratorium on purchasing any material by the family. This came from the top all the way down to the smallest one. I have enough to do until the holidays, but come on man!!!! I'm a team player so I'll go a long with it. Really don't have much choice, I could get hurt......badly! :(

I'm just wondering if anybody is in the same boat or am I floating a lone in the Lake of Tears. I know those business people out there can keep on keeping on, this for us unfortunate ones. :)

Anonymous??, LOL

Dale

Edited by DaleSW

Same boat, different creek

Living in Texas, I can fish year round.. But this time of year I'm usually looking forward to duck hunting... Season opened on my birthday (last Saturday) which also happened to be the same day I came down with pneumonia...... I'm back on my feet now, but after missing 4 days of work with no sick time or vacation time, our budget is on a tight squeeze

So duck season is out of the question for me this year... And while the water stays soft all winter here, it would be wise of me to stay off it...... But fortunately I do have enough materials in my shop to last until, well, how long does pneumonia last??

Edited by JRammit

Throw me there in the mix with you all. I'm out of raw plastic, ran through most of my pre-made colors I had saved back pouring a shrimp mold I came into recently, got in trouble for buying that new mold since she could have gotten it for me for Christmas, upper management put out the cease and desist memo to not be buying any more supplies so family members can get me stuff for Christmas, overnight temps here in WV have been at or below freezing so fishing is put off for now (hoping/wishing for hard water), firearms deer season just opened this week and I fell victim to the stomach flu the first day. I don't ever recall missing the first day. Okay, I'm done whining now.

LMAO Fishermanbt, I didn't want to get the memo. Since I was forewarned it wouldn't have been pretty. I do want to start on a few things but I guess this will give me time to complete what I needed to do.

Sorry to hear JR and about the first day of hunting Fishermanbt. Better luck from here on out. JR there are different types and recovery is different for each person.

Since I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night that's just what I hear. :)

Dale

Thanks Dale... feeling MUCH better already... Got up early today so I can get a little shop time in before all that family stuff...... I over estimated my stock... No mold making materials and down to my last 3' strip of PVC....... And the biggest thing missing is my pool, had to take it down for the winter, so I'm reduced to bath tub testing........ Hard to get stuff done this time of year