Hooklineandsinker

Irregular Mesh Pattern

That's a trick that I think Gene told me about. It was either him or Nate. With my memory being what it is these days it's a wonder I could get it narrowed down to just two members. :wacko: Anyway, I can't take credit for it.

I use the low tac spray adhesive and don't worry about giving it time to set up. It's sticky as all get out right out of the can and you won't have any trouble with the mesh moving around. And don't worry about any residue being left on the bait. You can paint right over it and you can't see a thing.

Ben

• Like 2

That's a trick that I think Gene told me about. It was either him or Nate. With my memory being what it is these days it's a wonder I could get it narrowed down to just two members. :wacko: Anyway, I can't take credit for it.

I use the low tac spray adhesive and don't worry about giving it time to set up. It's sticky as all get out right out of the can and you won't have any trouble with the mesh moving around. And don't worry about any residue being left on the bait. You can paint right over it and you can't see a thing.

Ben

I recently experimented using adhesive spray on a piece of bath scrunchy mesh.

I made an interesting discovery for an irregular pattern..... I was able to compress the mesh near the

bait tail and expand it near the head of the bait for a realistic scale look. The adhesive holds the mesh any where you put it.

Edited by fshng2
  • Like 1