TerryF2858

#7 Line Grip Swivel

FishJunkie on Fleabay sells them by the 1000 right around $50. I have had people tell me they like the dropshots I pour cuz the line stays pinched in the grip and doesn't pull out very easy. I forgot to refill the stock in my boat once and had to buy some at the lake. Put one on the line and go cast and they just fall off, so I had to pinch each one. FishJunkie has good stuff. Don't know about Aliexpress ones but that's a good price.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:52 AM, AZ Fisher said:

FishJunkie on Fleabay sells them by the 1000 right around $50. I have had people tell me they like the dropshots I pour cuz the line stays pinched in the grip and doesn't pull out very easy. I forgot to refill the stock in my boat once and had to buy some at the lake. Put one on the line and go cast and they just fall off, so I had to pinch each one. FishJunkie has good stuff. Don't know about Aliexpress ones but that's a good price.

is this the guy you are talking about?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171422194583?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=470459180237&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

7 hours ago, TerryF2858 said:

That's who I've been getting them from. When I checked they were 47$ per 1000.

1 hour ago, LimpNoodle said:

Search for Drop Zone Baits on eBay.  He's got some good prices.

DOH!!!!  Thanks for clicking on my links :angry:  I spend the time and effort to help and it just goes unnoticed it seems...  I'm not sure why I even bother.

Edited by 21xdc
spelling
  • Like 1