RayburnGuy

Merry Christmas

On 12/22/2016 at 4:21 PM, JRammit said:

Hey, we'll get some good draft picks next year!

Just too bad you can't draft a new gm

Deja Vu.....  Hey wasn't that 2015....  Young players, unproven coach, and draft picks.    Even with the poor performance of the Rams still figure niners will continue to solidly hold on to 4th in the division.  

Hey I know around here you could find a lot of support to send Grigson your way.  He has done wonders for the Colts.  Growing up always liked the 49ers but never been a die hard fan for any specific team.  Find some teams enjoyable to watch win and others enjoyable to watch lose.   I find Kelly to be one of the biggest overrated blow hards there is so have been loving the 49ers this  season.

Edited by Travis

On December 26, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Travis said:

Deja Vu.....  Hey wasn't that 2015....  Young players, unproven coach, and draft picks.    Even with the poor performance of the Rams still figure niners will continue to solidly hold on to 4th in the division.  

Hey I know around here you could find a lot of support to send Grigson your way.  He has done wonders for the Colts.  Growing up always liked the 49ers but never been a die hard fan for any specific team.  Find some teams enjoyable to watch win and others enjoyable to watch lose.   I find Kelly to be one of the biggest overrated blow hards there is so have been loving the 49ers this  season.

From the outside looking in, it seems to be more about politics than football with this team... I'm not getting my hopes up to see a change any time soon... Though I would like to be proven wrong

3 hours ago, JRammit said:

I just heard this morning:yay:

might have something to look forward to now!... Still a young team with plenty of talent.. They just need direction 

This statement almost always translates to poor scouting, drafting, and development and they have taken the first steps to correct that.   Unfortunately this usually is a a sign of inadequacies at a higher level (York).