Jolicious

Top Water Blanks - Unglued?

I am very sorry if this has been covered already. If it has, that will just confirm my suspicion that I can't work the search feature very well!

I'd like to find some "Spook" type topwater blanks that haven't been glued. A friend of mine has asked about experimenting with different stuff inside to make different sounds.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Joe

I have not seen or heard of anything like this.  I am replying because I do actually custom paint some of these.  The Zara Super Spook and the Jr. are great baits and they are priced reasonably so I  never really figured it was worth pursuing.  Later I found out that silent baits of this type are great when the water is very quiet so I made some wood baits in balsa and basswood that turned out great but have that limited opportunity when you need silent baits.  Also, I could recommend that you buy the clear super spooks.  I have also painted these in nice ghost patterns. And if you want to change the sound, drill in, change the sound, repair the hole, paint.

• Like 1