kayaksticks

Do-it Zipper goby

Angling AI Is working on a similar mold... Get ahold of Josh, I'm not sure what we will be asking for these molds and in how many cavities, but its a bit closed to the hand pour Erie darters.

It is a tough pill to swallow for the price point, but I have managed to purchase 5 so far:) still looking to add additional molds if anyone is interested in coming off there "Zipper Goby" Mold/Molds! If I could only use one bait, this would be the one for me!

10 hours ago, Thebassturd said:

Angling AI Is working on a similar mold... Get ahold of Josh, I'm not sure what we will be asking for these molds and in how many cavities, but its a bit closed to the hand pour Erie darters.

It is a tough pill to swallow for the price point, but I have managed to purchase 5 so far:) still looking to add additional molds if anyone is interested in coming off there "Zipper Goby" Mold/Molds! If I could only use one bait, this would be the one for me!

yep, I've been in contact with Josh. His new mold will be in mailbox tomorrow :)