NewGen

Enforcer Bait Molds

I've been a lurker here for awhile now but I felt I need to give a shout out here. I've bought some (6) of his (Enforcer) molds before on eBay and have always been impressed with the workmanship, and fair pricing for the high quality. Recently I ordered 2 molds straight of the website. Outstanding communication (I'd even call it above and beyond) from the order to the shipment day. Not to go into details but a man of honor and of his word. I've never been treated so professionally from any mold company or any othe type big or small as I was with him. Needless to say customer and supporter for "life".

So for anyone who is " gun shy" because of other mold companies do yourself a favor and give this man a try.

• Like 2

I will certainly agree he by far one great guy.   He is on the ball when you have a question about one of his molds and there is no doubt in my mind if for some reason you had a problem he would make good no matter what.    I give him A++++++++  and his molds or the ones I have bought have been spot on no problems.     I will say the same don't be gun shy if you are holding back wondering if he is ok.  

You have to credit when credit is due !!!!!!!!!!!!!   Now lets go fishing !!!!

• Like 1

My number one mold guy, I go to his site first before anyone else, he makes the best moods and his service us second to none, no other mold company holds a candle to his customers service, i wish every mold maker were like him, just can't say enough kind and honest things about enforcer, I'm a customer for life

• Like 1

Curt is un believable.  I love his frogs and swim baits greatly.  I have the2 inch 2.5 inch swims and the 4inch enforcer swim all great baits.  I have the 3.5 kicker and 4.5 enforcer frogs.  The lunastick too.  Ordering the 4 inch curl tail worm, big cur tail worm, and 6.5 finesse too.  The tube is coming after that.  His service is beyond great, his honesty is there too.  Fair priced and appreciative of his customers.  He started a forum as well and its starting to gain momentum too.  

13 hours ago, hpssports said:

He's a really great guy with some great designs. He's also open to feedback & quick to make design changes if need be. I'm still wanting one of his tube style molds. That thing would be killer shot in a floating plastic & fished on a shakey head.

It does work good on a shakey head or Texas rigged either one. It doesn't twist your line like a regular hollow tube either. Do you have any mold you might want to trade for the tube style mold?  

16 hours ago, hpssports said:

He's a really great guy with some great designs. He's also open to feedback & quick to make design changes if need be. I'm still wanting one of his tube style molds. That thing would be killer shot in a floating plastic & fished on a shakey head.

Micro bubbles or real floating plastic that nobody told me about?

1 hour ago, hpssports said:

MF has a floating plastic, Lurecraft sells a floating plastic, & Polysol is a semi-floating plastic (floats slowly, but still floats). If you want clearer floating baits, you'll have to use one of the three.

None of them are a true floating plastic, other than adding the micro spheres. Manufacturers can play with the buoyancy of a plastic by using plasticizers with different densities but that will greatly increase cost compared to what we normally pay. (this information comes from 2 different manufacturers, both supplying a large segment of the production side of the industry) 

All SOFT plastics that I have used (I've used most of them) will float, NONE of them will float a hook. The harder the compound the less buoyant it is. 

It also depends on how large the bait is I think a large swim for example M-F will float somewhat of a hook, may not be what you want or if it has lead for sure won't float. I will do a check tomorrow on a chunk of plastic and see.

Now for sinking we have a new material that sinks like crazy, takes heat really well and does not exude very durable  with very high pull tear strength while still soft to the touch, pretty amazing like Dave said what one can achieve when a goal is set. Almost the stretch material but pourable. Next is to stop the floating to be wet after stored just around the corner
jeff@mf