MonteSS

Chartreuse

I only think of chartreuse as a greenish yellow, so I mix it that way also in all types of paint. Flouresent, opaque, pearls, you get the picture. I find that not all of these mix in the same amounts to get close to the same results. Must be the pigment and/or the pigment amounts. Dunno?

But Ben, the touch of blue really caught my attention. I gotta try that one soon. I mix by bottles mostly.

Dale

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DaleSW said:

I only think of chartreuse as a greenish yellow, so I mix it that way also in all types of paint. Flouresent, opaque, pearls, you get the picture. I find that not all of these mix in the same amounts to get close to the same results. Must be the pigment and/or the pigment amounts. Dunno?

But Ben, the touch of blue really caught my attention. I gotta try that one soon. I mix by bottles mostly.

Dale

@Dale 

That amount a blue was only for one or two baits Dale. It will take more if your mixing by the bottle. I'd still start slow and add blue in small amounts since blue is a really strong color and a little will go a longggggg way. You can always add more, but I haven't found a way to take it back out once it's in there. 

@Mark & Clemmy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I'm honored to be graced with your presence.  :worship::D                                   

Edited by RayburnGuy
  • Like 1

That's what I get for going to work and coming back to all this humor. Very funny, I needed a smile.  :D

I wondered one time where the name came from. I looked and found that it was booz, very nice color I thought! All tho it really looks kinda like the after affect from booz.   Just sayin, sorry I couldn't help it. Haha

Thanks,

Dale

• Like 1