MarkNY

Confession- I love the craft store!

I find myself wandering the local craft stores quite regularly looking for ideas and items I can use for lures. I always find something and it's fun! How about you? Today I got neon fine glitter which I thought would work good on fire tiger or neon nemos , stuff like that. Also found some clear double sided tape that I want to use for some holographic Mylar sheeting that doesn't have adhesive backing. Then I found some black crystal "buttons" that I'm gonna try to use for kill dots. They have an amazing shimmer to them which I'm not sure will show through 2 coats of etex but I'm gonna find out. Figured I'd recess them a little and install after paint. Mark 

IMG_1409.JPG

Mark--Around here they tend to double up ''craft stores'' with haberdashery (Cloth, neddles and pins, cotton etc) , this is where you find some of the best screening materials (stencil), aaaaaaaaaahhhhh those spools of  lace in the ladies  tack on doodah's section is a wonder to see.

pete

• Like 2

Whatever you do, don't keep the receipts and add them up.  That will cause you to move over to the beer addiction line once you see how much your spending!  Or worse yet, your significant other will figure out how much this "cost savings" hobby is really costing you!

• Like 3

Ahhh.......the significant other now that's the key if you have one. Mine helps me look for things or something that I have talked about. She is a critic also, but a constructive one. Get them engaged, you'll be better off. She actually is starting to carve now......hummmmmm.

I may have detail person. :?

Dale

• Like 2