Dwilly

Motor for stirring system

Hello guys and gals,

I'm new to the forum, and new to soft plastic bait making.  I have found a wealth of knowledge on this site, so thank you to all who take the time to give your advice, and experience.  Now to the question, I want to set up a stirring system for my presto pots.  I have seen the stirring products that are for sale, and the reviews are great, but I am only making baits for myself, and I cant justify the cost of one of the pre-made units. .  I realize it takes a gear reduction motor, with around 50rpm, but everything I have found cost more for the motors than, than the premade systems cost. But I do like to build things, and am interested in what motor you guys have used on your homemade stirrers .  Thank You

Thank you to all of you for your help, this forum is really unbelivable in the info, and help that is put on here.

Baitjunky, Im sure you speak the truth, but I enjoy building and tinkering with things, hence getting into pouring soft plastics, and if I cant build one that is satisfactory, then you will be selling one to me.

On 2/13/2017 at 9:13 AM, Dwilly said:

Thank you to all of you for your help, this forum is really unbelivable in the info, and help that is put on here.

Baitjunky, Im sure you speak the truth, but I enjoy building and tinkering with things, hence getting into pouring soft plastics, and if I cant build one that is satisfactory, then you will be selling one to me.

Understood, you need any questions answered pm me, im more than happy to help.

Edited by Baitjunkys
  • Like 1