basscat28

Lureworks plastic

I can't help myself and like to try different plastisol brands. (BaitJunky's is next on my list of brands to try)

If you like really, really soft baits that float well; MF super soft can't be beat

Medium softness:  Lurecraft 502 edges out Lureworks medium in my book, but both are great

Harder medium:  Do it essentials (can be a little quirky, but once you figure out how it likes to be heated and reheated; it's good for swimbaits and more durable baits)

26 minutes ago, The Dutchman said:

You can't beat MF. No settling, no smell. You will try other brands and you will eventually come back to MF and wonder why you ever left.  Most try other because of price.  However, you get what you pay for.. I am not going to smash any other providers but I have tried them all and had trouble with most.  Stay with MF.

DM, no smell, do you still have to wear a mask to avoid inhaling fumes or is it safe enough not to wear a mask?

3 hours ago, Walking Dead said:

DM, no smell, do you still have to wear a mask to avoid inhaling fumes or is it safe enough not to wear a mask?

No such thing as a plastic safe enough to inhale the fumes while cooking. ;) 

4 hours ago, The Dutchman said:

You can't beat MF. No settling, no smell. You will try other brands and you will eventually come back to MF and wonder why you ever left.  Most try other because of price.  However, you get what you pay for.. I am not going to smash any other providers but I have tried them all and had trouble with most.  Stay with MF.

I didn't LOL. Tried it a few times, didn't like it so I found a plastic that worked for me. The price was a small part of the reason but not a deciding factor as to why I chose a different plastic. 

• Like 1

My suggestion is use every plastic you can get your hands on . Gain a good amount of experience and skill . That way you don't run the chance of asking questions that start a plastic fuss . In the end you will find a happy zone . Ya'll feel free to send me unwanted plastic . Plastic is like women and wine It's all good if ya got enough wine and patience .

• Like 1

Each to his/her own.. I tried most of the plastics out there. I will say again I have had no problems with MF. However, I have had many problems with some and some problems with other plastics.  Try them all and then come back and give us your honest opinion. I have given you mine and that is all mit is. I am not associated with any company. I am not the only one that likes MF over others. Sorry for the fuss. Just stated my opinion.