Rippinlips26

Anything else I can do to make these baits look better?

From a glance, I'd guess you made the masters from clay... I like a hard substance, like wood or PVC... Less prone to distortion, cracking or pesky finger prints

Also, a good sealer on the master and the mold (if plaster mold) will give you a sleeker, shiny look

Btw I like your craw design! Nice flappers on those!

Also looks like you may have a slight sticking problem... Spraying PAM in the mold will help (which you probably do already)... PAM sprayed on top of a good sealer will eliminate the sticking problem all together

Not waiting long enough before demolding can also cause sticking issues... I set a timer for 4-5 minutes before demolding

Long as the mold cavity is sealed, sealing the clay isn't important... I use wood, so that's why I mentioned sealing

I seal my molds with epoxy too.. Super thin!.. So thin that the first coat soaks almost completely into the dry plaster... Then I'll give it a second coat, and even a third if needed

That could be your problem, maybe another coat of epoxy in the mold cavity.. And PAM