Darkman

Buying Worth ballbearing swivels

Just got off the Worth web site, since I've never felt with them I do have question

do they sell to the public?

do they have a minimum? I ask cause I don't need 1000 of them and would rather get less

how do you go about buying from them?

is there another place to get worth ballbearing swivels at a decent price

thank you

Yes, they sell to the public but you have to add 10% for the excise tax to your order.  I'm not sure about the swivels but I've order blades from them in 100 count, the exception is painted blades need to be at least 250 blades. I buy the swivels alone and then buy the split rings from the separate, I will buy 1000 swivels and 2000 of the split rings and put them together myself, it is a lot cheaper as I pay like $321 or something like that shipped.  If you don't need many go to Barlows Tackle, they let you buy the swivel and split rings separate which saves you a lot, for 100 swivels with the rings on I think it is $85 but if you buy the swivels along with the rings and put them together yourself it comes like $55.

• Like 1

Eric, yes you can buy direct from Worth, and no one else sells Worth swivels accept Worth. I also believe you can buy broken packages from them for an additional fee, but call them up and ask. I  found their swivels to be well made with good quality control for the price point.

Edited by cadman
  • Like 1