JeffR

Dick Nite

6 minutes ago, BobP said:

Why not call Dick Nite and see if he can arrange it?

I did on Saturday, left a message. Looking to order this weekend as I'll be away from my business all week and wanted to order this weekend if possible. I'm sure he'll get back to me.

Edited by JeffR

Hey Kenny!  In the email I sent, I told you we'd be back in the office on Monday - but that was optimistic, it turns out!  Just got back and emailed you an answer. Check your email.

For future reference for all the TU guys, if you need to purchase from Canada, and if you have a US shipping address we can use, simply email us - the special TU order page won't work for Canadian orders.  We can force it through from this end tho, as long as there is a US address to ship to.

Dick

Dick, thank you very much for the details! Sorry for the confusion but you must've been emailing a different Canuck, my name is Jeff not Kenny and didn't get an email. 

I will email you all my details tonight, very happy you can make this happen for me, your great service is appreciated!

19 hours ago, JeffR said:

Dick, thank you very much for the details! Sorry for the confusion but you must've been emailing a different Canuck, my name is Jeff not Kenny and didn't get an email. 

LOL!  Yep!  I just got off the phone with him!  Sorry about that! Old, Ugly and Stupid is no way to go through life - and I can testify to that!

I left you a message on your phone.  Sorry for the confusion!

Dick