reallison

bustinbassbait.com dealings of late?

Ordered some eyes weeks ago myself.  Received the email below, also received the same message on my ebay account.  i've since asked for a refund to no avail.  just today i submitted another request for refund, i'll see how that goes.

Thank You for placing an order with bustinbassbaits.

My name is Keith, I am the brother of the owner/operator of bustinbassbaits.

My brother (Bryan) has been physically unable to run the company since Thursday Feb. 16th. He will not be able to operate the company any longer, but I am working toward taking over the business for him. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated during this transitional period. Bryan is O.K. but his current condition has really taken a toll on our family. 

As I write this I don”t have access to his email account, his website, his Ebay store, or his shop where bustinbassbaits works out of. I got your information through his PayPal account, which I do have access to. Again, I am working toward taking over the company as best I can but it is a process that will take some time. I’m hoping everything regarding the company can be sorted out in the next couple of weeks and I can begin filling orders for shipping.

I’m sure you will have no problems getting a refund for your purchase if that’s what you would like. Please don’t hold this delay in processing your order against the company.

Customer service is our highest priority.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Keith

• Like 2

I hope whatever the situation is, there is a speedy recovery.    I know that in a lot of ways there are people worse off but I do know from experience what it's like to lose a physical ability overnight (or in my case in the time for someone to spill a cup of coffee).   My order was not significant and I'm sure his brother has a lot to worry about right now and I'm not going to fret over $28.

But I do hope they open back up, I'm kinda partial to a particular blank they have that I haven't seen anywhere else.

• Like 1

Good luck to Bryan...  He and I had a e-mail scuffle years ago and I quit buying from him. I had felt then that he was wound up too tight for me... I do wish him his health back, Better than ever.  :yay:

Edited by 21xdc

Hey Guys,   Just a quick update.   My order was placed on 2/27.   Literally 5 minutes ago, I received an email saying my package shipped.    Now I assume that just means the order has been filled awaiting postal pickup but that is progress.    Maybe the gentleman is doing better or the brother  is getting things going.   

Ron

• Like 1