Mikado

Ultramolds mini Shooting Star System

I am interested in the Ultramolds mini Shooting Star System. Residing in France, I would like to know if this station exists in 230 VAC.
I put the question to Rupert on the Ultramolds site support but I did not get an answer...

If 2Brits passes here ...

Edited by Mikado

They are set up for 120 V That we use in US. I read one reply where the person was planning on using a voltage reducer on one. To reduce the 230 to 120v. Go to Ultra Molds web site and they have a contact link there he will contact u there. Later Cub48

• Like 1

Hi Mikado,

Sorry I'm not seeing anything on our email.

For the larger Shooting Star system we are in the process of adapting it to use 240V supply, this for ease of use in the USA and also as we are receiving more and more orders from Europe. This is still several months away from being completed however. The Mini Shooting Star unit we will always run off 110V. So far we have had no reports of any issues from people using our system with transformers (our website lists all the power specifications) and we supply worldwide.

Please send a test email to support@ultramolds.com for the attention of Rupert, as we are getting emails as per normal, I may have missed yours or it may have gone into the dreaded "junk" mail.

I hope this helps