Drivr8

Bandit Khaki color?

Think a lot depends on paint used,if I was mixing that I would start with say 6 parts yellow,1 part red and 1 part blue,this will give a redish olive which is what I see in picture, If its erring toward being too redish an olive then add 1 more part blue. Don't know if that's any help, or you're looking for a ready mixed colour.......glider

Use this web site to play with mixing colors. It was shared just a few days ago on this website I think.

This tool needs the 6 digit HEX  value in this case #e8cf7c.  You can also just click and play.

http://trycolors.com/colors/e8cf7c/

It is set up to take you to the color that is close to the one that you are looking for.

As a starting point try 5 parts yellow, 1 part Magenta, 1 part blue, 4 parts white.

You can get small apps for any operating system and phones that allow you to move a cursor around your screen and measure the color under the cursor.  Most tools will give you the RGB (red,green,blue) value of the color that is displayed on the screen.

This next tool will convert  RGB TO HEX, the HEX value is used with the link above to get the mix formula.

http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

Keep in mind the color displayed on screen might be very different than intended color because of any miss adjusted equipment in the long path  from source to your screen.

Have fun!

• Like 2