cabled

Skirt Wholesalers

Hey Everyone,

I am opening a licensed tackle business and am trying to find out information on jig skirt wholesalers.  I have been buying for fishingskirts.com and living rubber - both awesome suppliers - but would like to go more direct since this will be a business to business transaction.  All help and information is appreciated.  Thanks! 

Edited by cabled

Speaking of skirts.  There is a bright green skirt I like at certain times and places that I can not find from any of the domestic distributors.  It is not chartreuse green.  Solid single color.  The only place I have found it is on Ebay from a Chinese seller.  I bought all he listed last time I saw it, and I am good for now, but it would sure be nice not to have to hunt for it every time I need some. 

Edited by Bob La Londe

19 hours ago, cadman said:

Like edgecrusher mentioned fishingskirts.com is hooked up with people in Vietnam. Last time I looked, I don't believe there is anyone in the states manufacturing skirts. But I could be wrong.

SkirtsPlus sources from Vietnam too, I dare say so does rat trap.

i wouldn't be surprised if the same factory supplies all. After all the patterns are all the same, just the colours each carry vary.