ROD W

New to the group

Facing retirement, my wife told me to either get a hobby or get a frying pan over the head. I chose to make fishing lures. I started with top waters and have since been making diving plugs. Still have a lot to learn trying to get better. Hopefully this site will help me out. I posted a picture of one of my lures.

red ernie 002.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome RobW, nice work on shaping/carving the lure. Warning tho on posting anything like the first post you made in the forum. Take these to the gallery. Read up on TU rules Nathan has posted some rules and pinned it at the hard bait list of threads (top of the forum page). I came close to posting one the other day.

The second pic is ok here. Just letting you know. As far as wood over a frying pan, I'll take carving wood baits any day other than a baseball bat.

Welcome again,

Dale

5 hours ago, Super Ron said:

Rod   welcome to TU.   I've learned a ton here.   Just down the road from you in Auburn.

Thanks for the welcome. My wife's family is from Falls City so we have been thru your town many times