HavasuAngler

Looking for molds...

Hey guys, I am looking for the following molds. I already placed an order with BTS (Bobs Tackle Shack) for the 4", and was going to get the others if I was happy with the 4" quality, however it seems I wont be getting it anytime soon. Can anyone point me in another direction for these molds? Thanks for your help!

4"

BTS P10.jpg

7"

681 swimbait 1.png

5"

605 bait ruler.JPG

Your only shot at anything like those is to find them used.  I have a bunch and wish I had more but won't dare try to order any.  Bass tackle does have a 5" open pour swimbait that has great action and I believe is just as good.  It does not take the huge eyes that look cool on bobs.  I personally think the silicone open pours are terrible and are a pain.  Especially if you are trying to pump out a little volume.

1 hour ago, RTM said:

Your only shot at anything like those is to find them used.  I have a bunch and wish I had more but won't dare try to order any.  Bass tackle does have a 5" open pour swimbait that has great action and I believe is just as good.  It does not take the huge eyes that look cool on bobs.  I personally think the silicone open pours are terrible and are a pain.  Especially if you are trying to pump out a little volume.

Do you have a link to the bass tackle ones