dmaiden38

Bts Molds Situation

Guys just seen this on there website wasn't sure if anyone had seen this on there website all orders have been suspended until may 1st or longer. Here is the info on the website I just copied and paste it here.

We here at BTS would like to inform all our customers that due to health issues Bob has taken a leave of absence. He has been sick for awhile but kept ignoring his issues due to his large hike in orders. We would like to apologize for the lack of communication, but Bob is a rather private person when it comes to his business affairs and we had know idea how behind or overworked he had become which lead to complete bed rest for the next month. We would also like to assure everyone that BTS is NOT out of business, and Bob WILL be back and take care of all your orders. We will post updates as to when he will be returning and as we start to process orders we will contact each and everyone as we begin to process your order and when we ship. Please have patience with us this was something beyond our control but Bob really needs to rest and get healthy again.We thank all our wonderful and loyal customers for sticking it out I know we had many worried. Bob will make it up to you by putting out a great product with the excellent craftsmanship you all love. And hopefully he will be introducing some new items soon after his return.           Thank You from Bob @BTS

I figured it may have been a health issue.  I've done business with Bob for some time, and as I've posted before he may take a while but he's not a fraud, thief or cheat as some have speculated.  Here's to a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update and post ....  To all of us; FWIW I actually spoke to Bob on Tuesday morning. Now that this update from his site is public, I feel OK discussing a little if anyone is interested. He told me in essence the same things that are disclosed on his site. From the tones in his voice, I felt he wa being honest. He DID NOT sound well at all...I won't disclose the personal stuff, but he needs support and prayer if you are so inclined. He indicated to me that he was going to have his sons helping out with the catch up and orders from now on. At least for now, I am going to give Bob the benefit of the doubt. Y'all do what YOU feel you must.