pureactionbaits

Enforcer Tadpole Mold

Ive got that mold and its not vented at all,I even contacted him and he had no answer so I hand poured the mold then flipped it upside down,I have another tadpole mole from him and it also has noventing,ended up injecting it,topping it off then turning that one upside down also,it works,dont like doing it,I suppose I could try cutting some vents in it

The posted problem has been resolved . From what I understand  the problem is related to a broken thermometer .

I don't think I've ever sent a mold out that was un-vented  . I recall you buying a hand pour a few years back but I don't recall you buying the injection curly tad

On 4/17/2017 at 11:32 PM, curt k said:

The posted problem has been resolved . From what I understand  the problem is related to a broken thermometer .

I don't think I've ever sent a mold out that was un-vented  . I recall you buying a hand pour a few years back but I don't recall you buying the injection curly tad

Bought one on ebay,never said I purchased it from you,ya got that hand pour from you and had to figure out how to get it to work,the one off ebay I had to modify with venting,a lot of molds need to be modified,not just yours,as a lure manufacturer I dont expect all mold makers to get this stuff right,after all Im the one pouring and injecting thousands of lures with different plastisols and different heat ranges,I do what I need to to get them to work for me

Edited by Bogbaits