cadman

#505 Midnight Magic Skirt

Cadman, I have 545, backbone blue, trust me, it looks nothing like what it on the site. In fact it is close to the midnight magic, well at least the picture of midnight magic. The blue looks identical but the base is smoke, a little lighter than black but if you mixed it with some black I would think it would have a similar effect.

Edited by smalljaw

12 hours ago, NM Hevi said:

Just searched skirts unlimited and their showing them in stock

He only needs 6,  we will often reach out and offer trade when we nee only a small amount of something that we normally don't use. So he can order some but he'll have to pay shipping which will be more than what the tabs he needs are worth so he'll have to buy other stuff to justify the cost and that just adds inventory that isn't needed.

1 hour ago, smalljaw said:

He only needs 6,  we will often reach out and offer trade when we nee only a small amount of something that we normally don't use. So he can order some but he'll have to pay shipping which will be more than what the tabs he needs are worth so he'll have to buy other stuff to justify the cost and that just adds inventory that isn't needed.

Correct,

You have an e-mail from me.

• Like 1