natchomamma

Best All around plastic

MF has Easy Stretch Medium up on their site now. I have some coming and will post my results. They said it's more durable but they're basing that off of limited user feedback. I'll certainly give it an honest review for saltwater and get back here as soon as I can for those who are interested.

1 hour ago, BHLures said:

MF has Easy Stretch Medium up on their site now. I have some coming and will post my results. They said it's more durable but they're basing that off of limited user feedback. I'll certainly give it an honest review for saltwater and get back here as soon as I can for those who are interested.

That I would like to know. 

1 hour ago, xpress said:

BH what type of bait are you using.  I have been using it for over 7 months.  It does live up to the billing but as any bait thin areas will tear.  

Using a custom paddle tail style minnow. Not having any trouble with thin areas or tails. Just the hook tearing through the body too easily. I've been through a lot of different plastic over the last couple years, would love for this to be the one.

At least the research and development is the fun part of this gig. The fishing has been nothing short of spectacular this spring.