Tarponfly

Paddle tail coho materials?

Would  somebody that is completely bored, list everything that I will need to make what is in the picture below. I need to make them in that color and also the color combo of white and clear glitter  

I'm also obviously looking for the mold for this exact model.   I'm having a hard time finding that. Once I find that mold it I will buy all the materials to make it. If anybody knows where to find that exact mold, that would be absolutely fantastic. 

Thanks for your time peepsThanks for your time peeps

IMG_2965.JPG

Your gonna need a col with  of  recipe . Bass tackle will have the closest to that bait .  Your gonna need a lamination plate oor a dual injector.  As far as colors you will need look in the plastic cook book section here . That will tell you the colors you need. Glitter is like salt . do it to taste . looks like silver and black glitter.  As for me i always add a touch of red.

I took a cursory look at Basstackle and there isn't a perfect match. However the 624 swimbait is pretty close. 4.5 inches long with smooth sides. The 625 looks to be the 624 with some scale pattern on the side. For lamination, choose the top inject option. Bottom color is just basic chartreuse. Top looks to be clear plastic with .035 black hex and a touch of halo glitter. Here's a link to the 624. 

http://www.basstackle.com/624_Swim_bait_p/624-1-1.htm

Belly looks like what I call Hot Chartresue. Any opaque fluorescent colorant should do, just load it up. Back looks like simple Clear with Silver  0.015" hex glitter. Cant quite tell from the picture but if there is colorant in the back it will be a bleeding Chartreuse Dye at low level. Any bleed wont affect the belly portion since it is already chartreuse.