squigster

MF Plastic

Hi Guys,

If anyone has it can you please PM me the Senko recipe for using MF plastic? I have used Calhouns and have that but I just have the supersoft plastic from MF and I see they have a sinking plastic too. Just trying to get the wag of the Senko and dont want to waste time and $ ordering sinking plastic or sinking softener unless I have to. Also does anyone have an MF color cook book? I used all lurecraft before and obviously the colors are not the same so my recipes dont work out the ame. Any help or comments would be appreciated. Thank You! 

Go to the browse feature at the top right of this web page.  Hover over Browse and then click on more.  Move down and click on search.

Enter "Sinko receipe" into the search and hang on.  LOL

There have been other request recently for that and I personally am not sure that a final solution was ever determined, but there is a lot of great information regarding it.

Ok thank you. Worse case Ill have to test it like I did originally but was hoping to avoid that. I made some with same recipe but havent fished them yet. Just worried that floating plastic will have an affect on the fall rate and wag of the bait. Didnt realize thats what I bought until I got it and too expensive to ship back,

Floating plastic will be fine, sinking plastic was not available when Gary created his first baits.

Gary just added salt (for weight and taste) and I remember a recent post where glass blasting beads were used to add the weight, get excellent sinking control, and a touch of salt was added for taste. 

It was an excellent idea but I do remember he followed up and said it did scratch his injector.  Personally, I could live with that and I will try it in the future.

If you know how to do density or specific gravity test then it is easy to determine how much to add.  You might have done something like this in a chemistry class in High School.