mark poulson

Darkening green pumpkin powder paint

Mark,

I have tried this a long time ago and it did not work for me. What happened when I mixed black with green pumpkin, I got black speckles on green pumpkin.  I would try a small amount  first to see your results and write down your ratio. I haven't done this in awhile so maybe  my memory is not 100% accurate. Let us know if it works.

• Like 2

Take a 2oz container of green pumpkin and put it in a small bowl. Take a measuring spoon and take out 1 tablespoon of the green pumpkin and add in 1 teaspoon of clear and 2 teaspoons of black (3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon) and then mix well or put in a container and shake until well blended. The clear will help distribute the black a little better, if you find it is too dark, add 1/4 teaspoon of yellow and mix well.  That has worked for me.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Jig Man said:

My guess is yes as I read on another forum about a guy saying he mixed yellow and black and got green pumpkin.  I haven't tried it yet but plan to soon.

Worked for me... ;)

• Like 1