bryanmc

Bear's Baits update.

14 posts in this topic

This is the most recent update from Bears Baits.  Please keep David in your thoughts and prayers.

Unfortunately, Bears medical issues aren't getting better and he is unable to run the shop. We will not be accepting orders. All orders placed will be Refunded as soon as possible. Thank you to our loyal customers that have been with us so many years & have made Bears Baits possible. I hope everyone will understand. Prayers for Bear are Appreciated. Please Be patient as we try to process all orders to be refunded.

I relayed all your prayers and thoughts to Bear. He GREATLY appreciates them. Please keep them coming. The Bear clan has a mountain to climb and are trying their best to make lemonade out of lemons. Thanks

• Like 2

Got to actually visit with Bear recently, we talked for an hour and it seemed he was glad to have a little company.  His heart and desire are still with the shop but his health just is not letting it take place at this time.  Prayers to him and his family, he is a good man and I have appreciated his hospitality and friendship for a few years.  He helped lead this tight niche of an industry and maintained the ability to be personable and caring to his customers.  Glad I got to see him and hear some Bear stories again.  Heck I may have to go back to say hello next month.  

• Like 2

Please say hello from all of us and please tell him we are all praying for him.  He has been a friend and inspiration to everyone.  We can't imagine a world without his help. 

GO BEAR ........  We're all pulling for him !!!!!!! 

• Like 1