bribass

Ultra Molds?

Are you sure you have the right place? I just purchased a SS and stack of molds from them 2 weeks ago. Only took a week to get them, one was a custom tail mold.

You might be thinking of BTS. He's been down for months, Bears just closed shop. But UltraMolds is running normal from what I can tell.

I ordered 4 molds last week, received them yesterday. Also, I received an email yesterday from Rupert with quotes on 3 different multi-cavity molds that I am going to order. I have found their service to always be excellent. I know that they are busier than a cat covering up, try calling Rupert direct.

Hi Bribass,

Rupert here from Ultra. Sorry not sure who you are in the "real world".

my cell is 318 265 3974

Please give me a call as soon as possible. If I don't pick up please leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Edited by 2Brits
  • Like 2

Hi Rupert

Yup, Ive got that number also.. been calling/txting  and leaving messages since Feb 17 

Ill call ya again 

Thanks everyone else for the comments, glad to hear their still going strong just started to get concerned 

Edited by bribass

Hi Bribass,

Still have no idea who you are!!

Make sure you call me on 318 265 3974 that's my personal cell which has no missed calls or unreplied messages.

Why not give me your number and I will call you today if you can get me your number before 5pm as I am leaving on business. Message it to me on here.

Edited by 2Brits

Can't understand your problem. 

I spoke with Chris twice yesterday. Ordered the mini injection system

Received email from cousin Rupert today saying mold I had ordered on Friday, was in the mail along with tracking information.