Flippinstick Mike

Avid Bass Tackle

Does anyone know the status of Avid Bass Tackle? I need to contact them but have been unsuccessful. It haa been just over 3 weeks now. I downloaded the messenger app, (as the xontact us bitton no longer works) I have  emailed the gmail address and I even replied to an email from them, but have been unable to reach anyone, or get a response. 

If anyone else has another contact option, please share.

Thank you

I got a shipment from them 2 weeks.  I got updates on the order and shipping through messenger, don't know if they where  auto responses.  Shipment came through.  Who knows though, could be like auto responses and someone else is filling his orders. 

On 6/18/2017 at 8:18 PM, ayetti said:

I got a shipment from them 2 weeks.  I got updates on the order and shipping through messenger, don't know if they where  auto responses.  Shipment came through.  Who knows though, could be like auto responses and someone else is filling his orders. 

It is just himself filling orders so you can imagine how busy he can get.   As for the vacation he took he is doing his best to catch up with everyone after being gone for 8 days.  Be patient, but i did need to call him numerous times.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Centigrade said:

It is just himself filling orders so you can imagine how busy he can get.   As for the vacation he took he is doing his best to catch up with everyone after being gone for 8 days.  Be patient, but i did need to call him numerous times.  

If you don't mind, would you PM me his number please? Thank you.

3 hours ago, Centigrade said:

Ah, sorry I might not have been clear.  My order came just fine, I was just letting the op know that I had recently ordered, and gotten updates through messenger.  I only speculated, since the op hadn't received a response. 

39 minutes ago, ayetti said:

Ah, sorry I might not have been clear.  My order came just fine, I was just letting the op know that I had recently ordered, and gotten updates through messenger.  I only speculated, since the op hadn't received a response. 

Yeah only the first part of the message was for you.  Sorry for the confusion.  

* For anyone having issues contacting Avidbass:  i have his number if people need it, but best email avidbass first and he will respond as he goes through the hundreds hes dealing with. I know a lot of people were calling and making a huge fuss about 3 bait orders of 8 bucks or so, which is ridiculous.   Not saying those people are lesser on the totem pole but if it were my business I would probably be getting caught up on the big orders first.  

1 hour ago, spbubba said:

Are the whopper plopper blanks shipping yet?

I front know personally but last I heard they needed some minor changes.  The thing with pre orders is the company in China does not work out all the bugs before they make the sale.   I have never received a pre-order on time no matter where I ordered from.  Better you get a working lure late then a dud early right? 

Edited by Centigrade