siebler_custom_baits

4" grubs and dropshot baits. ( shrimp, monnows, ???)

Anybody make any 4" grubs or dropshot baits that would wanna trade for jigheads or skirts? I have a bay tourny coming up and am trying to fish TU baits only. So lfar im using Fatratz sinnerbaits, TMCustoms swimbaits, and ledhed jigheads along with several jigs from the last swap.

Now i need some shrimp and grubs and dropshots. Basically i can use anything around 3-4" in certaint colors. Colors i would need would be chart. variations ( like what im bidding on from Bass8baits) light greens, Aarons majic, rootbeers , rootbeer/ oragne. the list of possible colors is endless.

If any of you guys are interested in swaping or maybe (depending on price) selling baits let me know. I would appreciat it

I can also use heavy spinnerbaits, and minnow diving baits or whatever else anybody wants to trade.

thanks yall

I got a ton of styles you may be interested in as I fish primarily So Cal Salt, and in any tournament I can get in the LA/OC area. I have a mold to make a 3" AA knock off grub typical Mike Gardner style, a bigger grub, a few different reaper styles, creature styles, and swimbaits (I made molds of 5" fishtraps both styles and 4" big hammer, plus I have a 3" & 4" LC fishtrap molds with the FT's melted out of the tail).

Shoot me an email eajohnson1980@yahoo.com maybe we can trade for some jigs or something. I'd like to see other peoples work.

Eric

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

969_thumb.attach

Well you know southern cali soo thatll help too.

Ill be fishing SD bay looking for a limit on spotties then culling with sandies i hope.

I hear the sandies are taking jigs like Cavu makes so im all ready with those set in the box of stuff to prefish with. Im gonna start prefishing in 2 weeks so thats when ill try everybodys stuff.