Super Ron

Airbrush repair?

It has been awhile but I remember reading that you can tweak the seal by removing the back of the brush and down inside you can use a screwdriver to adjust it also you may want to get a bottle of airbrush restorer stuff works great for breaking up old dried paint that can cause issues. I think the site was named dons airbrush tips he may have touched on it.

You can find an exploded diagram online.  Sounds like the packing nut that the needle fits through is either damaged or worn.  You can order parts from Iwata or one of their dealers online and you can get instruction from the same places or YouTube.  Or you can just send it back to Iwata for service. 

The packing nut is gone.   So that's the issue.    I've never taken it apart that far and honestly didn't know that screw was there.     I do know what it looks like now because I remember finding it on the rug and going what is this.    It somehow fell out during a cleaning, went unnoticed and somehow managed to get tracked down stairs.

No worries.   Only have a few more days to paint then I'm moving so won't be painting for a few weeks anyway.