I'm looking for a largish screw lock to go in a jig mold I am working on.  I see the two from Do-It, but what I am looking for is a little larger.  Maybe a 0.200" diameter coil made with 0.030" wire.  Simple  right angle turn on the tag that goes in the head of the jig.    They should have about 4 turns over a coil length of around 0.35-0.45 (plus or minus a little of course).  I'm not looking for a custom run.  I'm looking for a stock item.  I'd make the mold fit the coil. 

Bob, go to Captain hooks and look at their large screw lock with center pin. I know you don't want the pin but the pin in their coil keeper is simply extra wire coming off the coil that is easily cut or Mustang wire can make it without the extra length so the "pin" would be gone. I got 100 of the large ones to try out for holding larger tubes but they may be close to what you want. I'll post a link and if it seems like it may help you just shoot me a PM and I'll send you a few so you can see in person the actual size.

https://www.captainhookswarehouse.com/index.cfm?page=detail&hookid=1218&view=1