Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheesehead

7" pike bait pictures

9 posts in this topic

here's the pics. of my first baits. I didn't have an air brush so these are all piainted by hand. although my work isn't as good as most of the rembrants on this site please tell me what you think.

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

dscf0057.jpg

dscf0056.jpg

dscf0055.jpg

975_thumb.attach

976_thumb.attach

977_thumb.attach

Thanks guys.

yes, the skirts are silicone limber legs I saw them at the local tackle store and thought they would add a lot to the lure. I made these five with the skirts and five others without. The lure action appears to be the same with or without the skirts but in the water the skirts make the lures look alive.

B) i think you did a damn fine job!, stay with us rattle can guys, dont go to the darkside(airbrushing) L.O.L , i really like your thinking outside the box idea with the skirts!!! nice work!! B) Rob

I was suprised to find skirts that matched my color scemes. When I made the baits I wasn't planning on the skirts. I just happened to be out shopping with "she who must be obeyed" and waltzed over to the sporting goods department to kill time and get some ideas when I saw the skirts.

I would like to see the gold one up close. That is a very nice bait, what am I saying they all are nice baits. A lot better than my first bait. You could not pay me enough to post my first lure I made. :lol::wink:

Keep at it.

-Corey