Kkuntzy

Spinner bait heads

Brand new to the forum here and looking for some help.  Had a local tackle company that is no longer in business and I loved their night time spinner baits.  After trying everything I could find to replace them I decided to make my own.  I am in way to much money now but I have finally built something that I like almost as much as the original.  However I find it hard to get the colors I really want from Lure parts on line and they are pricey.  Anyone out there pour the guppy style heads and paint them in quantities of 25 per color?   Looking for a 1/2 ounce head in a black and blue, a all black and a purple color?

5 hours ago, Kkuntzy said:

Brand new to the forum here and looking for some help.  Had a local tackle company that is no longer in business and I loved their night time spinner baits.  After trying everything I could find to replace them I decided to make my own.  I am in way to much money now but I have finally built something that I like almost as much as the original.  However I find it hard to get the colors I really want from Lure parts on line and they are pricey.  Anyone out there pour the guppy style heads and paint them in quantities of 25 per color?   Looking for a 1/2 ounce head in a black and blue, a all black and a purple color?

I think you'll get better results if you post this in the Wire Baits Forum.